Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Third Time's a Charm?

I have heard back from the family and they are still interested in having me as their next aupair. Twice this week we have had some confusions and mix ups that have resulted in two missed interviews. We have rescheduled for next Tuesday at 5 am (9 pm their time). With all this rescheduling I realized just how crazy the time difference is. Canberra, Australia is 16 hours ahead of us so I made a "chart" to make it easier (I'll be printing one of these out for my mom before I leave). Waiting for this interview has had my stomach in knots and my mind preoccupied. I am nervous, excited, anxious, thrilled, hopeful, and much more! If this all works out and the interview goes well I will begin sharing some of the details about the location, living situation, family, benefits, etc. I am going to continue e-mailing with their current aupair to get as much information as possible. I am so thankful the family provided me with her e-mail.

Not hearing from the family and aupair and having two missed interviews has reminded me that I need to make sure I am listening for His voice and His direction in this journey. I want to make sure I end up with the family I am supposed to and that I go about this the way He wants me to. I don't want to get into anything if He is not in it and it is not part of His plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment