Thursday, May 9, 2013

When I'm Home

THINGS I Miss and Can't Wait to See/Do/Have When I'm Home
(Not listing anything with people involved because that list would be my longest blog yet... and we all know I've got some loooong ones)

- Squirrels
- Cartwheels
- Wendy's frostys
- Pizza Hut / Dominos pizza
- Running across the yards barefoot to get to my neighbors' houses
- Long, practically empty roads with no stop signs or traffic lights
- The bird feeder in the back yard
- Wal-Mart (not to mention it's only 5 minutes away)
- My nails - fingers and toes - done by someone else / my little sister
- My hair being done/played with/braided by someone older than 6
- DVR!!!
- My ma's cookies
- Rama's ranch and cheese tortilla chip dip
- Wii
- The highway
- Soft pretzels
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Access to swimming pools (or at least laying out on the deck)
- Family dinners with inappropriate conversation
- Knowing my neighbors
- Good morning and Good night hugs
- TV in my room
- Unlimited texts, calls, and internet on my phone
- A shower and bathtub in one
- My snuggie
- All my pictures and photo books
- All my DVDs
- Playing games/cards
- Sitting in the living room
- Sitting on the deck
- Electric stove
- Being able to ask someone if my outfit looks alright
- Catch up on shows without having to use the IP address shield
- Comfortable temperature in the house
- Cheap bowling just down the road
- PuttPutt just down the road
- Affordable shopping (however, the style here in Australia is much cooler)
- Paddle boating at Lake Michael
- All of my Zune music
- Not having to use an outlet converter to charge things
- Being in the same time zone as most of the rest of the people I know

Not too much longer now!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. Why can't you listen to your Zune music there? No music is sadness!

    ReplyDelete