Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday From My Australian Family!!! =D

I woke up this morning to an e-mail from my Australian family that included 3 pictures the kids drew and colored for me for my birthday. Absolutely the sweetest thing ever! I can't wait to spend a year with this family!!! =D

      From Michelle: 5 (almost 6) Years Old
             The top says, "made by me"                  From Ben: 3 Years Old


From Joseph: A Few Weeks Old (still have yet to figure out how a baby only a few weeks old managed to muster up all the fine motor skills necessary to create this ;) )

2 comments:

  1. This family is so blessed to have you coming into their lives. I'm so happy for this experience for you and them. Make many memories. I look forward to living vicariously through your "memoirs."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Brandi. I'm slowly figuring out just how blessed I am to have found them as well. Yeah, I figured my amazingness to amazing to only share with the US. I need to spread the amazingness. Plus, it will make for a great reference when I come back to the US and am looking for job. Yes, please do keep up with my many adventures!!!

      Delete