Sunday, April 14, 2013

NZ - Memories of the Lucky 13

The Lucky 13
- Hayley
---checking on me the night I was too exhausted to move
---first to introduce herself when I sat in the back of the bus
- Sophie
---the look we could give each other that would take the place of an entire conversation
- Matt
---the first to talk to me on the Stray bus
---encouraged me to sit in the back
- Calvin
---Hobbs
---smoker's laugh
---"interesting night"
- Lewis
---always laughing at/with Max
- Max
---his accent
---cooking and eating dinner together
---chai latte
- Poppy
---her name will always be said with an accent
- Dan
---quick remarks and comebacks
- Dan (Essex)
---deep conversation into the night
---vine swing... sorta
- Jim
---hug after the Canadian boys left
---riding up bank while luging
- Lea
---checking on me constantly my first night out with them
- Jeanet
---no one could say her name right

Moments/Quotes
- The boys bought a massive box of calendars for $2 and handed one out to everyone on the bus
- Matheson Lake (camera and vine)
- Interesting Night
- Longest Welsh Train Station - Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Singing "Living On a Prayer" at karaoke night with the Stray bus
- Max: "I knew that?" (regarding Lewis not getting off at Christchurch)
- Max: "I don't know a Penny!!... Amy! Oh Amy! She was a nice girl!" (regarding misreading a signed name on his flag that I had to figure out for him)
- Dan: "It's his fault for packing a table"... "He shouldn't have packed a box" (regarding me using the random's suitcase as a rest for my laptop)
- Calvin: "I was like a dog chasing a tire and once I got the tire I didn't know what to do with it"
- Hayley: "Max, how do you spell your name?"
- Sophie: "Nikki, that's what happens when you do too much crap in one day!" (regarding me falling down the stairs)
- Hayley: "Nikki, you should be glad you're in our group. We don't let just anyone in. Other people have tried to get in and we wouldn't let them."

Songs
- I Love It
- Wonderwall
- With or Without You
- Call on Me
- Living On a Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment