Monday, April 29, 2013

Walk With Me

It only took nearly 10 months, but go with me as I walk through the local area of my suburb in Melbourne. See what I see and hear what I hear on a daily basis as I walk to just about anywhere. =] Better late than never!! =] Disclaimer: The video is about 18 minutes, so you will need some time before you sit down to watch it. I do encourage you to watch it though, because this has been my life for the past 10 months and it will really help you to get a feel, picture, idea of what things are like when I talk with you about my environment, adventures, etc. 

Take Note:
1 - Every time a gate/fence changes, that is a new house/yard/property
2 - Addresses on each new street start over at 1
3 - All the cars parked on the side of the street, it's done everywhere here.

1 comment:

  1. I loved walking with you around melbourne. Thanks for the walk and talk ;)

    Love you! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete