Friday, July 20, 2012

A Productive Day

I have only been here for 3 days and I already feel like I've been here for 12 weeks. It has been busy busy non-stop. The jet lag really hasn't been all that bad. I get tired in the evening a little earlier than usual, which results in an earlier bed time, which results in an earlier wake time, but other than that the jet lag is practically non existent. 

Yesterday I went with the grandma to take the kids to prep and creche. I made the kids breakfast while the grandma made their lunches. I helped them dress and I did Michelle's hair. The grandma and I went out after dropping them off and I purchased a prepaid phone (HTC Incredible S) that I think is absolutely amazing! I opened 2 bank accounts - a checking and a savings. I went to a butcher for the first time... I see vegetarianism in my near future. We went to a century old shoe repair shop. We went to a supermarket where I got some deli turkey, strawberry jam, and sandwich bread - starting to feel more comfortable with the food. I am still trying new things - I had some potato and something soup yesterday and some bagel crisp things. I saw Ben's creche and the library. I Skyped with my mom and my 2nd family!! I arranged for a driving lesson next Monday or Tuesday.

Michelle and I shared our first cuddles tonight. =]

And I experienced my first Shabbat!



1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. I knew you would fit right in comfortably. You are so easy to love!!! We miss you. Thank you for keeping us all up to date.

    ReplyDelete