Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Feeling Unprepared

I've been all smiles about this journey until this evening when the overwhelming to-do list hit me. I have 4 days to clean, purchase last minute items, see several people for the last time before I leave, do laundry, figure out what I can pack, actually pack, spend time with my family, get my hair cut, get a manicure, get my computer cleaned off and backed up, finish this video for Hope, and much much more. I cried for the first time (relating to the preparation of this journey), I am nauseous, and emotionally sensitive. I am leaving in 4 days and feel so unprepared in just about every way possible. I see a few nights ahead with very little sleep and the last thing I want to do is spend my last couple of days with my family running around and begin this journey on emotional edge with a lack of sufficient sleep. God has blessed me so many times in so many ways throughout preparations for this journey and I am trusting that he will either help me become extremely efficient or that he will stretch the time.

1 comment:

  1. Anything you need help with let me know. Name it and I'll get it done. I want to do whatever I can to help make this as easy as possible for you.

    ReplyDelete