Monday, July 9, 2012

When We Can Chat

To make things easier for myself and everyone else I have made a chart of the time difference between here and Australia. There is one chart for my family and friends on the east coast of the US and another chart for my family and friends on the west coast of the US. Melbourne, Australia is 14 hours ahead of the US east coast and 17 hours ahead of the US west coast. These time difference charts will only apply until mid October when Australia begins Daylight Saving and the US ends Daylight Saving. At that time there will be an additional 2 hours added to the time difference as Australia springs forward an hour and the US falls back an hour. New time difference charts will be posted at that time. The times in green are the times that I will be able to talk that line up with the times most of my family and friends in the US will be awake. Do pay attention to the notes to the right hand side of some of the colored times to know what days I am or am not available at that time. 
EAST COAST
                           US                 AUS

WEST COAST
                             US              AUS





1 comment:

  1. I am a bit confused on the notes, I understood it until I read the notes. Oh well don't worry love after a few MILLION skype sessions with you I will figure it out!

    ReplyDelete