Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Taste Buds Finally Growing Up

Get ready for your jaws to hit the floor...

I have tried and liked:
- Veal/Schnitzel 
- Cooked broccoli (kind of), celery, and carrots
- Cucumber (eaten before, but wasn't really a fan of it)
- Fish
- Risotto with mushrooms (I mostly pick around the mushrooms and onions, but can't escape from them all and when I do eat them I don't really care)
- Fried pineapple (WANT AGAIN!!!)
- Mac'n'cheese with zucchini
- Dried apple, pear, and banana
- Fig jam
- Finger bun
- Pizza roll bakery thingamajig (I will find out the name of these things at some point)
- TIM TAMS!!!! (WANT ALL THE TIME!!!)
- Cherry Ripe (chocolate, cherry, and coconut bar)
- Meatballs
- Sausages (with ketchup/tomato sauce only!)
- Honeydew
- Cantaloupe (Rock Melon)
- Grapefruit 
- Sultana/Raisin Bran
- Strawberry apple sauce/puree

I have tried once and liked, but don't necessarily want to eat it again:
- Lamb
- A type of feta cheese

I have tried and don't like:
- Avocado
- Cheese muffin
- Tomato
- Tangelo
- Potatoes (have to drown them in ketchup/tomato sauce or butter and sour cream to get them down)
- Sweet potato and carrot soup
- Lentil soup
- Crunchie (chocolate bar)
- Turkish Delight (chocolate bar)
- Pavlova (cake)
- Custard

No comments:

Post a Comment